Friday, December 31, 2010

Peanut Butter Bars

Ok! So how I do love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and this is the closest thing to them I have found. Very easy and delicious. I'm really hoping the holidays are almost over so I can quit baking all these yummy treats. Also I have attached a printable link at the bottom of all of my recipes on my blog to make it easier to print


Peanut Butter Bars

1 Cup Butter (melted)
2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 1/2 Cups Semisweet Choc. Chips (I seriously hate semisweet so of course I use my milk chocolate Hersey kisses baking pieces) 4 Tblsps Peanut Butter

* In a bowl mix together the butter, graham crackers, powdered sugar and the 1 cup peanut butter until blended.





Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 pan.



*Melt Chocolate chips with the 4 Tblsps. peanut butter in the microwave stirring often until smooth.


Spread over the peanut butter crust.


Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares. YUM YUM


https://sites.google.com/site/windleyfamilyprintablerecipes/peanut-butter-bars

No comments: