Thursday, May 27, 2010

Guacamole Bean Dip


This is a recipe I received from a friend. I just loved it and I swear I almost ate the whole bowl when I tasted it. I brought it to a school pot luck today and the recipe was requested to be put on my blog so here it is and enjoy!!!


Guacamole Bean Dip

2 cans shoepeg corn (Drained)
1 can black eyed peas (Rinsed)
1 can black beans (Rinsed)
2-4 tomatoes diced
2-4 avocados diced
1 red onion diced
2 packages of dry Italian dressing
*cilantro
*lime juice
(I added 2 small limes)
*S & P

***Mix all together and serve with tortilla chips.

Https://sites.google.com/site/windleyfamilyprintablerecipes/guacamole-bean-dip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LUV YOUR GUAC BEAN DIP AS A MATTER OF FACT MY MOM MADE IT AND IS GOING TO MAKE IT FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY! THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTION YOU ARE SUPER LOL

Anonymous said...

This was amazing I loved it My Mom is making it for My Daughters Party Thank you so much you are Super :)

Cheers119 said...

I just barely fiqured out the comment thing is that crazy or what. Im so glad everyone enjoyed the guac dip.. It for sure is a crowd pleaser... :)